perl-modperl mailing list archives

From David Scott <ds94...@earthlink.net>
Subject Apache::VMonitor doesn't install (can't find Apache::Scoreboard): suggested patch
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 01:33:05 GMT
I *finally* managed to get this to work.  The problem is in
Apache::Scoreboard, in Scoreboard.xs: apparently
ap_exists_scoreboard_image() can return the value 0 even when everything
is OK, causing the existence test to fail and Apache::Scoreboard not to
load.

The following patch to Scoreboard.xs seems to do the trick:

342c342
<     if (ap_exists_scoreboard_image()) {
---
 >     if ( image != NULL ) {

I hope this makes life easier for other people.  Apache::VMonitor really
is a nice tool.