perl-modperl mailing list archives

From David Scott <ds94...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Apache::VMonitor doesn't install (can't find Apache::Scoreboard)
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 05:26:55 GMT
This helps, but the real problem appears to be that Apache::Scoreboard
isn't built properly in the first place.  I had ExtUtils::MakeMaker
print out $@ after it tries to load Apache::Scoreboard 2.08 for VMonitor
and got the following:

error: Can't load
'/usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.4/auto/Apache/Scoreboard/Scoreboard.so' for
module Apache::Scoreboard:
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.4/auto/Apache/Scoreboard/Scoreboard.so:
undefined symbol: ap_scoreboard_image at /usr/lib/perl/5.8/XSLoader.pm
line 68.
 at /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.4/Apache/Scoreboard.pm line 21

...which appears to be the smoking gun.  Is there something I need to do
when building httpd in the first place?  Do I need to tweak
LD_LIBRARY_PATH or something?

Thanks.