perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <lis...@bestsolution.at>
Subject Re: New member
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 15:42:00 GMT
Hi,

sorry you are mixing things completely Tomcat is a
Java-Servlet-Container and mod_perl is module for the Apache-Webserver
you won't never get mod_perl running inside Tomcat but you can use your
Apache-Webserver to pipeling request to your Tomcat using mod_jk or let
requests be handled by mod_perl, ... .

Tom