perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: using light/heavy apache
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:04:21 GMT
Daniel McBrearty wrote:
> Hi
>
> I saw a longish article on the site a while back that described how to
> deploy a site so that a lightweight apache instance serves static
> files, while s seperate server handles mod_perl stuff. Can't seem to
> find it back though.
http://perl.apache.org/docs/tutorials/apps/scale_etoys/etoys.html
?

Yeah basically your proxy layer can server the static stuff directly or
can ProxyPass / mod_rewrite to a slim server for static stuff and to a
different one for your mod_perl related "application" layer for the
dynamic stuff.

1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you.
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby.
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be...
A part of me will always be with you.