perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Anthony Gardner <cyclewood_...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache::Reload == Lost ENV
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 10:04:07 GMT
tell me about it but my hands are well and truly tied. Will ask them to install Apache::StatINC
and give that a try.

It's a tad annoying as if this was a Java project, they'd have the latest and greatest installed
on a gold tray.

Frank Wiles <frank@wiles.org> wrote: On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 15:15:32 +0000 (GMT)
Anthony Gardner  wrote:

> it's actually MP .......... not too sure, to be honest. I work for a
> largce co. that are using RedHat pkgs and although it claims tp be
> MP2, its version number gives 1.99(sth) and the Apache namespaces are
> Apache and not Apache2.

   Ouch.  Those versions that come with RHEL by default are known to be
   broken.  Best advice is to upgrade to mp 2.0.2 or 2.0.3 from source,
   as RHEL doesn't have updated packages that fix the issues.

   Frank Wiles
   http://www.wiles.org