perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Anthony Gardner <cyclewood_...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache::Reload == Lost ENV
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 15:15:32 GMT
it's actually MP .......... not too sure, to be honest. I work for a largce co. that are using
RedHat pkgs and although it claims tp be MP2, its version number gives 1.99(sth) and the Apache
namespaces are Apache and not Apache2.

So, this already is a bone of contention.

The code to the functions are  v, v simple

 package WWW::Utils;

use strict;
use diagnostics;

use Apache::ServerUtil;
use Apache::RequestUtil();
use ModPerl::Util;

sub printenv() {
  my $self = shift;
  print STDERR map{ "\t$_ => $ENV{$_}\n" } sort keys %ENV;
}

sub document_root() {
  $ENV{DOCUMENT_ROOT}
}

"Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci@p6m7g8.com> wrote: Anthony Gardner wrote:
> I'm def not the first to have noticed this, I googled but nothing sprang
> out at me.
>
> I have a pkg var
> our $DOCUMENT_ROOT = WWW::Utils->document_root();
>
> and I print %ENV at package level
> WWW::Utils->printenv();
I'm assuming mp1.  I think you might have to show the contents of those
functions to the list.....

1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you.
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby.
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be...
A part of me will always be with you.

 Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.