perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Miles Crawford <mcraw...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Apache::DProf giving empty tmon.out files
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 20:02:12 GMT

Heya,

I'm using Apache::DProf in an attempt to profile my application.  This has
worked great for me in the past under Apache 1.3, but this is a new
installation with Apache 2.  At first, I thought it was working great under
apache2 as well - the dprof dir was created, the $$/tmon.out files were there.
But then, I was saddened!

The trouble is the tmon files all contain nothing but:

#fOrTyTwO
$hz=100;
$XS_VERSION='DProf 20050603.00';
# All values are given in HZ
$over_utime=3; $over_stime=2; $over_rtime=6;
$over_tests=10000;

PART2

It's not actually profiling any code.  The Apache config looks like:

PerlModule Apache::DProf
PerlSwitches -I/home/mcrawfor/solstice/lib
PerlModule Solstice::Handler

<Location /tools/>
   SetHandler perl-script
   PerlResponseHandler Solstice::Handler
   ...(some irrelevant auth stuff)...
</Location>

So, I am loading DProf before my handlers...  any ideas?

Apache::DProf Version .08
Apache/2.0.55
mod_perl/2.0.2

Thanks,