perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Adam Prime x443" <apr...@brunico.com>
Subject RE: AuthDBI & Apache 2.2 & mod_perl 2
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 16:36:24 GMT

Philip uploaded a version to CPAN early yesterday morning which should correct the issue that
Todd was having.  AuthDBI is part of the Apache-DBI package.

http://search.cpan.org/~pgollucci/Apache-DBI-1.05/

1.05 11/3/2006
  - MP2/AuthDBI: Add missing Apache2::Access
    Submitted by: Adam Prime x443 <aprime@brunico.com>