perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Kevin Appel <kap...@tgic.com>
Subject Apache::AuthDBI package
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:42:57 GMT
Is anyone using the Apache::AuthDBI package?  I am currently using version
1.04 and Im confused about the DEBUG entry in the code, specifically the
debug function.  By default, the DEBUG is set to 0 which means there is no
debugging, 1 will show cache hits, and 2 is full blown debugging.  However,
the comparision function inside the debug function will never allow the
DEBUG 1 to be set correctly, and to have no debugging, the debug value needs
to be sent higher than 2.

Inside the AuthDBI.pm, I have changed the following:

sub debug {
    print STDERR "$_[1]\n" if $_[0] >= $Apache::AuthDBI::DEBUG;
}

sub debug {
    print STDERR "$_[1]\n" if $_[0] <= $Apache::AuthDBI::DEBUG;
}

With this change, the debug now works with the levels of 0, 1, and 2.

Can someone please confirm that my understanding is correct and if anyone
else has come across this before?

Thanks,

Kevin

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be
privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.  It
is intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom it is
addressed, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient(s).  You are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
communication in error, please notify the sender by reply email and
delete this email and all attachments from your system.  Thank you.