perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Anthony Gardner <cyclewood_...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject mod_rewrite
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:55:06 GMT
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but ............

in the log created by mod_rewrite, it tells me that it's prefixing my local_path with document_root.

what I want is the server_root!!

This is in a virtual host

RewriteEngine on
##RewriteBase SERVERROOT/p4c
RewriteRule /cgi-bin/cpindex.pl /cgi-bin2/cpindex.pl
RewriteRule /cgi-bin/cpproduct_selector.pl /cgi-bin2/cpproduct_selector.pl
RewriteLog "/tmp/rewrite.log"
RewriteLogLevel 3

In the .htaccess in /cgi-bin I have ...............

RewriteBase /hard/coded/path/to/server_root

But this seems to raise another problem as the port is stripped of on each request!!

This is all new to me and I don't have time to read the docs plus, I'm nor a server admin
and it has to be done pronto :(

CIA

-Ants

 The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet
provider.