perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Michael Frankl <mfra...@seibert-media.net>
Subject Re: Weak references, problem with apache2/mod_perl2
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:49:05 GMT
Hello Perrin,

Am Freitag, den 10.11.2006, 15:29 -0500 schrieb Perrin Harkins:
> Sorry, I'm not sure what to suggest for your next step.  Maybe contact
> the author of Scalar::Util.  Or maybe recompile your system perl so it
> will support weak refs without installing a separate module.

I already searched for a possibility to compile perl supporting weak
refs directly, but I could not find the right compile-option until now.
In the meantime I testet the same issue with freebsd and macosx, without
errors :-(. So it really seems to be a gentoo-perl issue.

Thank you for your time, I will post here if there is a solution.

michael