perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Erik Norgaard <norga...@locolomo.org>
Subject Re: Reading custom configuration parameters
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:58:47 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Erik Norgaard wrote:
>> Hi:
>>
>> I have successfully created a module that declares some configuration
>> parameters which should be available to the handler: dbDriver, dbHost,
>> dbName, dbUser and dbPassword. Or so I think, I followed this guide:
>>
>>   http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/config/custom.html
> This section of it doesn't answer that for you ?
> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/config/custom.html#toc_Directive_Callback_Subroutine
>
> The simple answer is try it :)

The yet simpler ? :) Well, what confuses me is the merging example in
the end of the text. Anyway, the text you refer to tells how I can get
global/serverwide parameters, but I don't see any mention of whether or
not parameters defined for a different virtual host is possible. I
prefer not for security.

Thanks again, Erik

--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org