perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Subject: Apache2::Upload Works in Test Environment But Not In Test Environment
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:49:24 GMT
Jay Truesdale wrote:
> After a lot of trial and error I found the problem.
> It turns out the error message was telling me what I needed to know, I
> just did not realize it.
> When comparing test and production I forgot to compare configuration
> files so when I added the necessary "use Apache2::Upload;" to
> startup.pl on production things started working a whole lot better.
>
> Thanks for the suggestions.
Sorry, thats my fault -- thats actually 99% a fact
http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/docs/libapreq2/apreq_faq.html#when_i_try_to_upload_a_file__why_do_i_get_this_error

I got side tracked into it being something much harder.

I'll update the docs to include slurp.al in addition to upload.al for 2.09

When I call your name, Girl, it starts to flame
Burning in my heart, Tearing it all apart..
No matter how I try My love I cannot hide....