perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Garrett, Philip \(MAN-Corporate\)" <Philip.Garr...@manheim.com>
Subject RE: Getting internal server error when I run a simple CGI script
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:47:50 GMT
Check your Apache error logs.  "More information about this error may be
available in the server error log."

________________________________

	From: Deepak Mallya [mailto:mallyadeepak@gmail.com]
	Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 4:42 PM
	To: modperl@perl.apache.org
	Subject: Getting internal server error when I run a simple CGI
script

	Hi,
	     I am trying to run a simple Perl CGI script and I get the
following error..Can anyone help me on this

	Internal Server Error

	The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and
was unable to complete your request.

	Please contact the server administrator,
admin@corp.ad.broadcom.com and inform them of the time the error
occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the
error.

	More information about this error may be available in the server
error log.

	my perl script contains

	#!/usr/bin/perl

	print "Content-type: text/html\r\n\r\n";
	print "<HTML>\n";
	print "<HEAD><TITLE>Hello World!</TITLE></HEAD>\n";
	print "<BODY>\n";
	print "<H2>Hello World!</H2>\n";
	print "</BODY>\n";
	print "</HTML>\n";