perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Jesse Erlbaum" <je...@erlbaum.net>
Subject RE: HTML::Mason?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:04:45 GMT
Hi Perrin --

> Depending on what you want to use it for, you might also consider just
> using Template Toolkit with the in-line perl option enabled.

That's an interesting idea.  I was not familiar with that option.  It is
possible that a full framework is not needed.

> Or... you could write your own!  It would be like the others except
> lighter and faster!  And you could put it on CPAN!

Lol...  I think I'll pass on that.  (Once is enough!)

Is there really a need for Yet Another Web Framework?  At this point,
the value of having my own set of features seems much less than the
value of finding people who can hit the ground running.  Particularly in
this case...  My proverbial "better SSI".

TTYL,

-Jesse-

--

Jesse Erlbaum