perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Malcolm J Harwood <mjhlists-modperl-20060...@liminalflux.net>
Subject Re: Using "switch" in <Perl> section.
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:20:17 GMT
On Friday 18 August 2006 08:17 am, Elizabeth Mattijsen wrote:
> Source filters don't work in mod_perl.  Period.

That's not entirely true. I use Data::Dumper::Simple which is a source filter
and don't have any problems with it. It might not be recommended, but it's
not an absolute "will not work".

Now whether they work in <perl> sections in httpd.conf I couldn't say, not
having tried that.

--
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd
be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper