perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Mark Hedges <hed...@ucsd.edu>
Subject Re: Redhat up2date breaking mod_perl installation?
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 03:31:43 GMT

I realized this was kind of a lame response I wrote anyway.

I think the issue is that CPAN puts them in
/usr/something/perl/5.8.x where that's your perl version.  So if
you upgraded, maybe it did not have the old version directories
in @INC, only the new one.  Looks like webmin figured it out.

Glad you got it working!

Mark