perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Anthony Gardner <cyclewood_...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject DummyVersions Installation Problem
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:17:35 GMT
I'm trying to install mod_perl-2.0.2 with httpd-2.2.3 and while compiling mod_perl, I get the
following error .......

 No such file: lib/ModPerl/DummyVersions.pm
 Not in MANIFEST: .mypacklist
 Not in MANIFEST: Apache-Test/t/cgi-bin/cookies.pl
 Not in MANIFEST: Apache-Test/t/REPORT
 Not in MANIFEST: lib/Apache/TestConfigData.pm

 The file is there (lib/ModPerl/DummyVersions.pm) when I unpack the tar file, but then vanishes
as it ain't there now!!

 I had a look through the archives checking for 'Dummy', but found nothing going back to Sept
2005.

 Any advice?

 CIA

 -Ants

 Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.