perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Perrin Harkins <per...@elem.com>
Subject Re: MaxClients and Apache::DBI ?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 17:46:37 GMT
On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 13:26 -0400, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:
> I"m not sure what I see.  I see ton of openings and closings

Don't hit it with your site benchmark.  Load 1 page and see if it opens
two handles or more.  You can set it to only run one process and try
hitting that multiple times to see if it reuses the same connections or
not.

> 	if you set up Apache::Session::Pg with the connect args itself,
> you're screwed.  Commit isn't really an 'AutoCommit' argument like in
> the other stores, and its requiring raise error.

Meaning what?  That the args don't match what you use elsewhere?  You
were already assuming the sessions would use their own handle, so I
don't see how it matters.

- Perrin