perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@humaniteque.com>
Subject Re: Is Apache::DB still the way to interactively debug via MP2
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 21:41:02 GMT
print vs $r->print still works.  Is it better to use one over the other?
If I change all of my $r->print statements to read print instead will
I need to expect trouble?

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com

On Jul 1, 2006, at 1:40 PM, Boysenberry Payne wrote:

> To clarify, I get the error now whether I debug or not.
> Until I started to debug I wasn't getting the error.
> I don't think I changed anything in my code to cause this though...
>
> Thanks,
> Boysenberry
>
> boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com
>
> On Jul 1, 2006, at 1:37 PM, Boysenberry Payne wrote:
>
>> I'm getting the following error only when I debug:
>>
>> Can't locate object method "print" via package "Apache2::RequestRec"
>> at /Users/boysie/habitat/perl/modules/Habitat/Apache2/Template.pm
>> line 69.\n
>>
>> Line 69:
>> $r->print( $output ) if $output;
>>
>> Where $r is Apache2::RequestRec
>>
>> Any ideas?  It was working fine yesterday, the only thing different
>> is the debugger now,
>> and I even have it remarked out and still get this error.  It doesn't
>> make any sense to me.
>> Why would Apache2:RequestRec loose the print subroutine?
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Boysenberry
>>
>> boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com

>>> Me either.
>>> Do any of these require setgid that you know of?
>>>
>>> use APR::Pool ();
>>> use Apache::DB ();
>>> Apache::DB->init();
>>>
>>> use Apache::DBI ();
>>> use Apache2::Connection ();
>>> use Apache2::Const -compile => qw( OK REDIRECT FORBIDDEN );
>>> use Apache2::Cookie ();
>>> use Apache2::Request ();
>>> use Apache2::Upload ();
>>> use APR::Request::Apache2 ();
>>> use Email::Send ();
>>> use HTML::TreeBuilder ();
>>> use Template ();
>>> use URI::Escape ();
>>>
>>> I used egrep on all of my custom modules and came up with nothing.
>>> I says during install_driver(mysql)  would it be from changing
>>> databases,
>>> e.g. starting in one database/user than switching to another