perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Rob Allen" <All...@GENSA.COM>
Subject mod_perl 1.29 install help
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:06:55 GMT
First off, I'm new to Apache and mod_perl.  I've done a bunch of reading, downloaded the mod_perl.tar.gz
file & uncompressed it.  I'm installing to a Win32 environment (Win XP Pro SP2 Build 2600).
 I tried following the install instructions, which say to open the /src/modules/win23/mod_perl.dsp
project file in MS Visual Studio.  My version of Visual Studio is MDE (.NET) 2003 version
7.1.3088.

When I try to open the .dsp file, Studio.NET prompts me to "convert" the project file.  It
then craps out saying the project file (mod_perl.dsp) is corrupt.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Rob Allen
Senior Systems Analyst
Gensa Corporation