perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Hendrik Van Belleghem" <hendrik.vanbelleg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl 1.29 install help
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:59:41 GMT
Any reason why you're compiling it yourself? Ony most Unices, I'd
compile it myself but I try to stick to binaries on Windows. There are
quite a few prepackaged apache + mod_perl packages out there.

There's xampp:
http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html
Indigoperl:
http://indigostar.com/indigoperl.htm
Both of these come with mod_perl included.. plus a bunch of other
modules and applications.

just my 2 cents
HTH

Hendrik