perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Apache2::AuthenNTLM + mod_perl 2.0.2 + Apache 2.2.2 -- problems
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 16:51:11 GMT
Pease, Kevin wrote:
>>		[Thu Jun 08 19:45:50 2006] [error] Bad/Missing
>>NTLM/Basic Authorization Header for /cgi-bin/whoami

This is interesting, consider that NTLM is a connection oriented protocol,
so you can't proxy it, and who knows what headers come along for the first
or second request in the sense that HTTP/1.1 expects them

>>	So it seems as if the NTLM lookup is working, but it's reporting
>>these errors.  Here's the AuthenNTLM config from my httpd.conf:
>>
>>		        AuthType ntlm,basic
>>
>>	Can anybody shed any light on the nature of this message?  I've
>>been trying different things to no avail for the past 2 days, so I'm
>>hoping somebody out there will have some idea of what I'm overlooking.

Since it says 'missing headers', what happens if you drop basic from your
list of supported auth types and require ntlm explicitly?