perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Srebrenko Sehic" <sse...@gmail.com>
Subject reading POST body in PerlAccessHandler more then once
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 21:02:59 GMT
I've defined a PerlAccessHandler which needs access to POST body. I've
implemented a sub read_post {} which uses bucket brigades API to read
the body (taken from mod_perl2 docs) and returns the data. However,
the POST body is gone after I read it.

Is there any way to read the POST body and pass the buckets unmodified
to the next filter/handler in the input chain preserving the POST
body?

This can be done with Apache2::Request->new($r), but I don't really
need all the features it offers (and the extra memory overhead). I
just want something simple.

Thanks,
Srebrenko