perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Konstantin Khomoutov <flatw...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: Apache2::AuthenNTLM + mod_perl 2.0.2 + Apache 2.2.2 -- problems
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 10:29:17 GMT
On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 08:06:34PM -0400, Pease, Kevin wrote:

[...]
> 	Everything *seems* to have worked properly, but I'm seeing an
> error in my Apache error_log which is puzzling me:
> 		[Thu Jun 08 19:45:50 2006] [error] Bad/Missing
> NTLM/Basic Authorization Header for /cgi-bin/whoami
I have the same error messages in logs while NTLM auth works just
OK. I poke to the code an it seems like just a debug message that
gets logged as an error by Apache (while it's not an error). The
idea is that the first request coming from a HTTP-client is surely
lacking NTLM/basic auth header, then the actual auth'n takes place
and then all subsequent requests go with the right header.

P.S.
But I'm interested in what Aaron Browne posted (mod_ntml_winbind)
-- it's what I wanted for the long time since all my Linux boxen
connected to the "other OS LAN" run Samba+Winbind.