perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Fabián R. Breschi" <fabian.bres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rookie question: executable file types.
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 16:34:15 GMT
Hi Michael,

I agree with your point of view, as a matter of fact it is necessary to make
implicit references in httpd.conf for every usable directory, unfortunately
I'm a bit locked to that type of structure, I'd surely prefer to move down
the app directory as you sad.

I have come across to the following:

<Directory /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/test>
 SetHandler perl-script
 PerlHandler Apache::Registry
 Options +ExecCGI
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/ccs/test/resources/*>
 SetHandler default
</Directory>

In this way, for the same app. I'd have a little degree of freedom inside
the resources dir.

Thanks a lot!

Fabian.