perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Where is your mail list?
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 01:03:23 GMT
Malcolm wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do you have a searchable email list so that I could see if a bug has
> already been reported?  Like an nntp sort of thing?  Or someplace I can
> grep around?
>
> In particular, I keep getting one of those " Please file a bug report"
> results during "make test" of the latest (2.0.2) mod_perl on RedHat
> Enterprise Linux Work Station Version 3.  I first compiled/installed the
> latest stable perl with the threads option.  I also installed the latest
> stable Apache.  I can do the mod_perl make but "make test" bombs.
> Someone had to have already reported this.
If its api/status.t, yes.

Search the archives of any of our lists here:
http://perl.apache.org/maillist/index.html

Click the list you are intrested and scroll to the bottom of the next page.

A direct link to archives of this list would be:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/modperl/modperl/

note more places then gossamer-threads archive our lists and are listed as well.

HTH.