perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Andrew Ford <A.F...@ford-mason.co.uk>
Subject Copies of "mod_perl Pocket Reference" for sale
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 13:23:57 GMT
I was digging around at home the other day and discovered 12 copies of
the "mod_perl Pocket Reference" (O'Reilly), which are left from my
allocation of author copies.  The book has been out of print for a
couple of years; it covers mod_perl 1.x (specifically 1.24).

If anyone wants a copy (signed or otherwise), email me to check I
haven't run out -- you can pay by PayPal or by UK cheque if you prefer.
Cost is £8 per copy plus post and packing (£2 to UK addresses, £3 for EU
addresses, £4 for North American addresses, so total cost is £10 for UK,
roughly 15Euros in Europe or roughly US$18 to North America).

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Ford,  Director    Pauntley Prints / Ford & Mason Ltd
A.Ford@ford-mason.co.uk   South Wing Compton House