perl-modperl mailing list archives

From David Naughton <naugh...@umn.edu>
Subject subversion, kerberos, single-sign-on, stacked handlers
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 19:21:39 GMT
I'm trying to use my University's central, single-sign-on authentication
services to control access to a Subversion repository. This central auth
takes different forms for web-browser and non-web-browser applications.
The web-browser form is very similar to pubcookie and I already have
Perl code that implements it.  The preferred form for non-web-browser
applications is Kerberos using the Negotiate method, or, failing that, I
can use Radius instead.

Since subversion allows access via both web-browser and non-web-browser
apps, I'd like to use stacked handlers to perform authen using the
preferred method in each case.

So, here are my questions:

Can I stack my PerlAuthenHandler with mod_auth_kerb, or must all stacked
handlers be Perl handlers?

If the first, how do I do it?

If the second, I'm unable to find an Apache2 Authen module for Kerberos
that supports the Negotiate method. Did I miss it, is someone working on
one, or would I have to write it myself?

Thank you!

David Naughton