perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Malcolm J Harwood <mjhlist-modp...@liminalflux.net>
Subject Re: Where do the "warn" message go? (Ap2 & MP2 on Win32)
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 05:52:15 GMT
On Thursday 11 May 2006 01:40 am, Lionel MARTIN wrote:

> I tried to put a "LogLevel debug" in my httpd.conf, so that everything gets
> logged, but this didn't make a difference: my warn messages don't get
> logged.

> What else could I try, in order to find out why?

Are your logs going through syslog, or directly to file? If it's through
syslog that could be filtering for you.

Do you have a signal handler for warn installed at all? It's possible that's
eating your warns.

What modules do you have loaded? (I've seen odd cases with some modules
causing warns to get eaten).

Have you tried reducing your script to just the warn statement?
What happens under ModPerl::PerlRun as opposed to ModPerl::Registry?

--
To know and yet think we do not know is the highest attainment.
Not to know and yet think we do know is a disease.