perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <tomAtLi...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Mod_Perl
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:59:12 GMT
As you are running your apache with prefork MPM you can use
ModPerl::RegistryPreFork which e.g. automatically changes to your
document-root which is not possible with other (threaded) MPMs.

The Loaders are not important to you!

If you start a new project and the scripts don't have to run as CGIs as
well I'd propose that you don't using any of the registries and start
creating Handlers.

Tom