perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Graf László <>
Subject mod_perl 2.0 - redirect
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 11:32:01 GMT
Hi all,

I made a mod_perl 2.0 module that connects to an IMAP server,
retrieves the undeleted mails and generates HTML output.

OK, it works fine. When I access 'http://localhost/wimap',
the module generates the content and displays it.

But what if I want to write the output into a file in the
Apache2's document root? Let's name the output file index.html.

Now, if I access 'http://localhost/wimap/index.html', all my
log messages are written 11 times and it complains that the
request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects.

" Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due
  to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion'
  to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to
  get a backtrace."

My httpd.conf contains these lines:

LoadModule perl_module modules/
PerlRequire /usr/local/apache2/conf/mod_perl/
<Location /wimap>
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlResponseHandler Wimap::Wimap

Thank you,