perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Charlie Smith" <Smit...@ldschurch.org>
Subject Mail::POP3Client and pdf decode
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:57:47 GMT
I'm trying to decode an email that was pop'd. After writing
the body to a disk file using the perl Mail::POP3Client routine
$pop->BodyToFile( $fh, 1);

It looks all like text. So, I run following command to translate
body of mime message back to pdf for reading.
perl -MMIME::Base64 -ne 'print decode_base64($_)' <test.txt >test.pdf

No error messages, but file size is different from original file poped
from email attachment. When pdf file is brought up in browser, there
is no data.

Charlie
4/6/06

Not sure if this is the right list. If not please let me know correct list.

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the
 intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
 privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
 disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email