perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <tomAtLi...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: pnotes MP1->MP2
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:48:11 GMT
Is this only the case for DBI-Instances? I've been passing objects using
pnotes for quite a while in my apps and never had any problems.

What your the ... in your error message? Could you shown me the whole
code you are using maybe you forgot to load
Apache2::RequestUtil?

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache2/RequestUtil.html#C_pnotes_

Tom