perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Dave Anderson" <dave_ander...@nortel.com>
Subject perl CGI problem
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:29:36 GMT
I am using Apache httpd2 on Mandrake 10.0.

I have a standard formmail perl routine taken verbatim from matt's
script archive.  It works.

The strange problem I am having is one of persistence, the received mail
has old data in it in addition to the new data.  That is to say that if
the form had a field named 'input' the email that results from the
formmail has  "old data, new data" in it where "old data" is from a
previous execution of the formmail.pl.

It is strangely like the array push( @FieldOrder) is not getting cleaned
out after each execution of the perl script, or more likely the perl
script is not exiting and cleaning up when it runs.  Perhaps there is a
httpd2-perl.conf setting to ensure the script closes each time prior to
executing the next ?

DA