perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Anthony Gardner <cyclewood_...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject MP1 Proxy Advice
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:22:55 GMT
 I need some advice.

 Scenario, I have a device that is connected to a "proxy". On the "proxy", I want to decrypt
the POST request, see what's in there, if it's not what I want, then I want to pass it on
its merry way in an encrypted form. If it is what I want, I want to process the request there
and then (on the "proxy") and return the response.

 The request that was passed on will come back to the "proxy" and then I will pass that back
to the device.

 Can someone point me in the right direction as to where I can find some useful info on how
to do this, as this way of dealing with requests/responses is new to me.

 I've read about mod_proxy but that just seems to pass requests on / return responses without
doing any actual work on the request.

 CIA

 -Ants

  Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets.