perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jeff Armstrong <modp...@aquabolt.com>
Subject Re: pnotes MP1->MP2
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 05:47:50 GMT
-------- Original Message  --------
From: John Russell <jbr@onlywebdata.com>
Cc: modperl@perl.apache.org
Subject: Re:pnotes MP1->MP2
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 20:08:13

> Here's the whole entry in the apache error_log
>
> [Mon Apr 03 05:00:35 2006] [error] access to
> /home/httpd/htdocs/com.onlywebdata.mc3/html/db/appsdba.dba5install.menu_items
> failed for 66.28.251.254, reason: DBI::db=HASH(0x9c6b614)

Just a guess, but doesn't this look like an Authorisation phase return
value issue? i.e. $dbh has become the default return value for the
method, and is being stringified in the error message?

I would check the exit path of the handler and make sure it is returning

   return Apache2::Const::OK;

and that there is no way an invalid return code could be passed back.

Regards
Jeff