perl-modperl mailing list archives

From yp...@club-internet.fr
Subject APR::* + PerlResponseHandler + Reading Cookie
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:44:35 GMT
Hi Folks!

As usual, I'm facing another problem.
I'm playing with APR::* module like you suggested me (Fred, ) in your first email.

I successfully send a cookie using APR::Request::Cookie (like described in the doc), but I
did't know how to read that cookie from a PerlResponseHandler.

I've found a similar posting, in a thread called (APR::* confusion in setting and retrieving
cookies through libapreq2) at:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-apreq-dev/200506.mbox/%3C20050623202959.13118.qmail@web53205.mail.yahoo.com%3E

Unfortunately, no body give anwser to that thread (I found nothing after Googling).

The problem is that the doc doesn't tell how to simply create a APR::Request from an Apache::RequestRec?
Or how to create a jar object from Apache::RequestRec?

Need help at this point

Thanks
Younes