perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@humaniteque.com>
Subject Getting error on apache2 restart with TemplateToolkit
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:21:48 GMT
I'm using apache v2/mod_perl v2/perl v5.8.1/OS X
v10.3.9/TemplateToolkit v2.14

I get the following error on apachectl restart:

v-strings are deprecated at
/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/Template/Document.pm
line 41.
v-strings are deprecated at
/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/Template/Document.pm
line 45.

The Document.pm is using $^V.  What can I do to get rid of this?  Is it
something to worry about?
Should I turn warnings off on the production server and not worry about
it on my development server.
Or should I do something else entirely?  I'm trying not to have to
rebuild perl on OSX I've noticed a lot
of abnormalities when doing it once before.

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com