perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Rod Morris" <zakmor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concurrency with mod_perl 2.01 on Windows
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 12:43:14 GMT
Hi Bill,

I don't believe that these are the issues. Just for grins, I logged on to a
couple of servers and dumped the jobs in via a browser. As I suspected, it
was no problem and I saw them all running simultaneously. Next I opened a
copuple more IE windows and tried the same thing. No problem.

Now, it appears that what I'm seeing is related to the browser. With IE,
mutilple requests to one perl script are no issue. With Firefox, multiple
requests are queued and served in order. Strange.

Any ideas?

Rod