perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "gerard such" <gerards...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: modperl2 books?
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:24:32 GMT
>From my experience, i would suggest you Writing Apache Modules with Perl and
C<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/156592567X/sr=8-7/qid=1142507463/ref=sr_1_7/102-4394779-9126504?%5Fencoding=UTF8>.
However, this is a mp1 book. I'm not convinced with any other mp2 books, but
surely i haven't read all of them (and i don't remeber which i've read).

However, there are two things one must learn about mod_perl (in my opinion).
First is the way mod_perl works as an apache module, it is common issues
with variables, etc etc. And the second is how to implement you ideas. For
the first lesson, any book should serve, and for the second i think the best
option is online documentation, a fantastic resource (and do not forget the
searching throuhg this mailing list for a lot of doubts).

2006/3/16, Jeff Pang <pangj@earthlink.net>:

> I hear that Stas Bekman is writing the book for mod_perl2.
> Hope it be true and we could see this book as early as possible.

(signatura)
Eps, el meu bloc personal
http://www.camandules.info