perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "John N. Brahy" <jbr...@ad2.com>
Subject RE: is there a way to force UTF-8 encoding
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 20:33:54 GMT

Yes, it's a Spanish site that I'm developing for Verizon and they have characters that show
up incorrectly.

http://www.verizonnoticias.com/

We've done most everything to encode into HTML entities but our client will need to copy and
paste from MS word so they will definitely have more of these characters. Sometimes they show
up as boxes and sometimes they show up as this character à even though it's actually a &ntilde;