perl-modperl mailing list archives

From <damion.fu...@servicecanada.gc.ca>
Subject Memory Leak when using PerlAccessHandler (WIN32/Apache2/PERL5.8.3).
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:40:53 GMT
I'm experiencing a memory leak when using the PerlAccessHandler handler. The leak is very slow
but certainly exists. I've dumbed down the handler to its simplest form:

package Apache2::MYHANDLER;
use strict;
use Apache2::RequestRec ();
use Apache2::RequestIO ();
use Apache2::Const -compile => ':common';
sub handler {
my $r = shift;
return Apache2::Const::OK;
}
1;

And registered it in the httpd.conf file as follows:

<IfModule mod_perl.c>
PerlModule Apache2::MYHANDLER
<Location /GetHeaders2>
	SetHandler modperl
	PerlAccessHandler Apache2::MYHANDLER
</Location>
</IfModule>

I'm hoping that there is something blatantly obvious that I'm missing and would appreciate
any help given. I'm hoping this isn't a WIN32 issue and something rectifiable.