perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@humaniteque.com>
Subject Re: Modperl2 question
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:07:20 GMT
Since we're on the subject of CGI vs libapreq.  I've moved to using
Apache2::Request
and APache2::Cookie with no problems.   Now I'm wondering if there
isn't an equivalent
for the rest of what CGI.pm offers.  In particular, I wondering about
it's html tag output.
Are there any Apache2 equivalents?  If not, are there other modules
that will do the same
but only concentrate on the html output (javascript would be nice too?)
  I'm hoping to
not have to compile the CGI module.  My RSHRD = 23.1 M already.  I'm
guessing that's
pretty big.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com