perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Will Fould" <willfo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: syntax vs. style
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 02:32:59 GMT
Thanks guys - this is helpful.

In reality, and running the ways things are, I already need to restart (or
::Reload) to introduce changes (moved to that paradigm last year) -- but I
guess that beyond the efficiencies you point out here in using proper API
(for handler, print, etc) and the rationale here, I'm trying to prioritize
and scope my next effort if any, (for this project, at least), and then best
approach the next project. Basically, I have packages that print headers for
everything, and others that "print $foo;exit;" for everything.  Ideally,
I'll alter each of those to do it right, and get better mileage. And from
there, I'll work on creating proper mod_perl handlers.

Cheers,