perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <tomAtLi...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Apache2/MP2 Segfaults when loading Text::Textile
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:34:02 GMT
As a sidenote often it is not really desired/dangerous to run image
creation as a mod_perl handler because of the nature of perl, memory
allocated once is never freed until the process shutdowns or is killed
(by your Apache::SizeLimit handler).

I'm not familiar with fastcgi but you should make sure that the
fcgi-process is killed when a certain amout of memory is exhausted like
you would make it with Apache::SizeLimit.

Tom