perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <tomAtLi...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: external redirect after internal redirect not working
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:32:02 GMT
This means the when the documentation holds information about situation
where one has to use $r->status(), I would propose that in should add
the use case of filters.

This has nothing TODO with your problem I only wanted to point out that
not all cases where setting $r->status manually are documented there.

Why are you running this as a registry script? You are referencing so
many things only available in mod_perl that you could simply wrap
your whole code inside "sub handler {  }" and you don't have to set
$r->status() manually which may be the problem.

Tom