perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <tomAtLi...@gmx.at>
Subject [Announce] Apache2::TomKit 0.01_3 released
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 01:04:33 GMT
Hi,

Finally I spent some time releasing a new version of TomKit to CPAN.

--------------------8<--------------------
=head1 DESCRIPTION

TomKit is a perl handler which is working similar as the famous AxKit
for mod_perl 1.x.
It is designed as an PerlFixupHandler which inserts an OutputFilter if
needed to transform XML-Content.

Although designed primarily to transform XML-Content it can be used to
create any arbitary output like e.g. PNG, ... . The big advantage is the
easy to configure caching behaviour.

--------------------8<--------------------

This is a bug-fix release where I tried to stablize the actual
featureset and refactored small parts of the internal Class-Structure.

Changes since last release:
---------------------------

0.01_3  Fri Mar 21 2006
        - added test for custom providers
        - added many many other tests
        - fixed bugs:
          - https://webmail.bestsolution.at/mantis/view.php?id=1994
          - https://webmail.bestsolution.at/mantis/view.php?id=943
            now by default relative paths are prefixed with
            document-root
          - https://webmail.bestsolution.at/mantis/view.php?id=1996
            if a transformation error occurrs an internal server is sent
            to the user

Thanks for your attention and please file bugs/feature requests to our
bug-tracking system.

Tom