perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <tomAtLi...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Setting HTTP-STATUS and Filters
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:09:11 GMT
Hi,

solved it myself $f->r->status() how stupid I haven't seen this before,
works like a charme but one more question, what is a filter supposed to
return on ERROR why does one have to set the status one self and return
Apache2::Const::SERVER_ERROR from the filter handller isn't setting the
request-status automatically? E.g. if there's an untrapped error.

Thanks

Tom