perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Foo Ji-Haw <jhfoo...@extracktor.com>
Subject Re: Modperl2 + PerlAccessHandler + Sending Cookie
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 03:33:00 GMT
Hello Fred,

Ok, the 12 layers of Apache is as cool as the OSI layers. Let's say that
in my PerlAuthzHandler I verified the user via a cookie (given to the
client during login). It sounds like double work to retrieve the user
details again during the PerlResponseHandler phase (I have to do that to
process the page based on the user). Following the mailing list thread,
is the only/ preferred way to use the bucket brigade?